我的導航
打印 上一主題 下一主題

修禅之心 The Zen Mind

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
本帖最後由 佛教精舍 於 2015-11-6 10:52 編輯

“Absol
utely amazing and wondefully shot. After watching it I was truthfully extremely relaxed and ready to take on more stress from my every day life. I cannot recommend this film enough. It showcases the most beautiful temples in Kyoto and brought back many fond memories. Braeley did a first class job and I take my hat of to him.” Don Warrener, Hollywood, California. 09/27/2007

We have always been fascinated by zen. What does it do (nothing)? What is it (not much)? How do you practice (do nothing)?. So how do you make a documentary of something that you cannot see or touch? Well, I think we succeeded, by the great reviews we keep receiving. This story could not be told without the great music of Japan’s top Shakuhachi flute player – Christopher Yohmei and the melodies of Synthezer player, Uehara. The soundtrack is also available.
  First, we decided to film on location in Japan and at the widest range of zen centers and monasteries – from the zen centers in downtown bustling Tokyo to the mountains above Kyoto, it is an incredible film of contrasts. Secondly, we talked to every teacher and roshi that we could find – and then narrowed this down to some of the best interviews on zen life and zen daily practice. Travelling from the top to the bottom of Japan and across its breadth. Deep into the countryside of Kyoto, to a Rinzai zen center for foreigners to the largest Soto zen monastery in Japan. In this unique film, we are allowed to witness the daily life of the zen monk, preparing food, at work, and learning and seeking answers. You will watch the rituals inside the zendo or meditation hall and of zazen (meditation) and use of Koan’s (questions) to go deeper and deeper into the subconscious. It is a fascinating journey that could change your own life forever.

片名:修禅之心 The Zen Mind
导演:Jon Braeley
地区:美国
语言:英语主演:Christopher Craven
官方网站:http//emptymindfilms.com/films/the-zen-mind/
中文名:修禅之心
外文名:The Zen Mind又名:A Zen Journey Across Japan

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反對反對
行深致远,造就心灵佛图——佛教图片分享平台——佛图网www.photobuddha.net
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|手機版|佛圖網

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:40 , Processed in 0.121710 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright © 2014-2022 佛圖網

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表